Find Out More (305) 249-7734

What property documents prove that I have a real marriage to USCIS?

Joint ownership of real estate or other property is excellent evidence of a bona fide marriage. If you have owned property together (past or present), gather evidence such as...

  1. a deed showing both spouses' names. Other relevant evidence includes
  2. the purchase contract,
  3. closing papers,
  4. mortgage agreement and statements,
  5. property tax bills,  
  6. utility bills.

If you have never owned property together but have leased property together, gather evidence such as...

  1. the lease agreement,
  2. rent receipts,
  3. utility bills,
  4. any correspondence between you and the landlord.

What do you need help with?

I want to get legal status!
I need help stopping deportation!
I have another type of legal problem!

Main Office
786-472-5788 (fax)
Mon: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Tue: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Wed: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Thu: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Fri: 09:00am - 05:00pm