Find Out More (305) 249-7734

Getting Your Green Card Through Marriage

If your husband or wife is a US Citizen or a Lawful Permanent Resident they can petition to give you residency.

Your marriage has to be bona fide in order to get your green card. However, most people (including many Immigration officers) have the wrong idea about what a bona fide marriage is. What the law requires is only that you and your spouse intended to build a life together and that you did not get married just to get your green card.

 Since both the public and Immigration officers are often confused by what the law says it's important that an experienced attorney prepare your paperwork and represent you at your interview.

 Mr. Forman has handled thousands of marriage cases and has been an author and lecturer on that topic. We not only prepare and file all the necessary forms but also plot a strategy that gives you the best chance of winning. We provide you with suggested evidence, put you through a detailed and informative mock interview before going to immigration, and finally, we represent you at the interview itself.

What do you need help with?

I want to get legal status!
I need help stopping deportation!
I have another type of legal problem!

Main Office
786-472-5788 (fax)
Mon: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Tue: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Wed: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Thu: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Fri: 09:00am - 05:00pm