Find Out More (305) 249-7734

What Evidence of Joint Financial Liabilities Should We Provide to Immigration?

Immigration expects that you should be able to show that you share at least some responsibility for each other's loans, other financial liabilities and that you are taking steps to care for each other's long-term welfare. Examples of documents that show you have taken on debt together or have insurance together might include:

  1. Credit card statements in the names of both spouses. 
  2. Loans or credit lines for an automobile or major purchase that include the names of both spouses. 
  3. Evidence that one spouse has made the other a beneficiary on his/ her life insurance policy 
  4. Evidence from employer designating him/her as person-to-contact;
  5. Letters evidencing designation of spouse for loans, power of attorney.
  6. Joint income tax returns filed with federal, state or local government.

What do you need help with?

I want to get legal status!
I need help stopping deportation!
I have another type of legal problem!

Main Office
786-472-5788 (fax)
Mon: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Tue: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Wed: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Thu: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Fri: 09:00am - 05:00pm