Find Out More (305) 249-7734

Getting Your Green Card Through Your Stepmother or Stepfather

Most people think that they can get residency only through their biological parents. Some people know that they can get residency through adoptive parents. But many people are unaware that they can get residency through a step-parent. 
Not only does that help people who are not otherwise eligible for a green card but we've also had many cases where we have been able to get our clients residency much quicker. We do this by filing through a US Citizen Step Parent instead of through a permanent resident parent.
To qualify for this, your parent and step-parent have to marry before you turn 18.

What do you need help with?

I want to get legal status!
I need help stopping deportation!
I have another type of legal problem!

Main Office
786-472-5788 (fax)
Mon: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Tue: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Wed: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Thu: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Fri: 09:00am - 05:00pm