Find Out More (305) 249-7734

What is the Difference Between a Resident Card and a Work Permit?

A lawful Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) and an Employment Authorization Card (Work Permit) are two very different things.

An Employment Authorization Card only allows you to work in the United States during the period listed on the card (the issuance date to the expiration date). It does not allow you to travel or live permanently in the United States. A Green Card gives you all these rights and more.

What do you need help with?

I want to get legal status!
I need help stopping deportation!
I have another type of legal problem!

Main Office
786-472-5788 (fax)
Mon: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Tue: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Wed: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Thu: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Fri: 09:00am - 05:00pm