Find Out More (305) 249-7734

Getting Your Green Card Through Your Lawful Permanent Resident Mother or Father

If you're under 21 and unmarried your lawful permanent resident mother or father can petition to get you a green card. If you are married or are over 21 you will have to wait until they become citizens before they can file on your behalf.

What do you need help with?

I want to get legal status!
I need help stopping deportation!
I have another type of legal problem!

Main Office
786-472-5788 (fax)
Mon: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Tue: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Wed: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Thu: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Fri: 09:00am - 05:00pm