I help people live, work, and remain safely in the United States.
That is exactly what I've done for almost 40 years.
I actually began my career as an Immigration lawyer working as a law clerk for a personal injury attorney in 1981. Back in those days, if you were a law student clerking for a firm, there were two possible results once you graduated. You were either offered a job as an associate attorney, or you left to find a position elsewhere.
Sure enough, my boss called me into his office just before graduation and said...
"I'm sorry Ken. I've been thrilled with your work, but only have one position available. I fought for you, but I'm only a junior partner and one of the senior partners insists on keeping his clerk"
Seeing my disappointment, he continued
"I was so impressed with your work I asked a friend who does Immigration law to offer you a position"
"Immigration law?" I responded. "I know next to nothing about Immigration law"
He shrugged "So? You'll learn"
And boy did I learn.
After spending a short time at that firm I was hired to be the sole associate of the busiest Immigration Law firm in South Florida,
Thousands of Immigration cases a year. All my responsibility to win. Permanent Residency (Green Cards), Work Permits, Citizenship, Political Asylum, Deportation Defense, Visas. You name it and I did it.
Within one year I handled (and won) more Immigration cases than most lawyers see in a lifetime.
Less than two years later my reputation for expertise, hard work, and proven results reached the point where I was asked by The American Immigration Lawyers Association and The Florida Bar, to lecture on Immigration law to other attorneys. Not long after that I started my firm and began appearing on radio, television, and in newspapers.
It turns out that not getting that job as a personal injury attorney was one of the luckiest things that ever happened to me. Four decades later I'm still doing the work I love while continuing to get extraordinary success for my clients.
Call me now if you want to be one of those clients getting the proven results that you need.
- Member of Florida Bar since 1981
- Licensed to Practice Immigration Law in all 50 States
- Admitted to U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- Admitted to U.S. Court of Appeals For The Eleventh Circuit
- Lecturer/Author American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Lecturer/Author The Florida Bar
- Lecturer Barry University
- Lecturer Miami-Dade College
- Dozens of Appearances as a legal expert on television and radio
- Guest legal columnist Miami Herald
- Guest legal columnist Caribbean Today Newspaper
- Syracuse University Bachelor of Arts 1977
- University of Miami School of Law Juris Doctor 1981
Mr. Forman's expertise has been featured on:
THE MIAMI HERALD
THE FLORIDA BAR
(AMERICAN IMMIGRATION LAWYERS ASSOC)
Call Now 305-249-7734